Sunday 26 August 2012

Matchbox Twenty! is Back!

Matchbox twenty is back!

With the new album, entitled "North", will be released on Sept 4th...

With the first single,  She's so mean.

Enjoy the video!






When I found out this Matchbox twenty reunited, made a record, release album and all the stuff, my memory just flash back. Very quickly.

I still remember at the back of my mind, their last album, " More than you think you are" (2002) and "Mad Season" (2000) . They are my fave rock band when I was still in secondary school! I used to sing these "Bent", "Disease", " Mad Season", and "Unwell", idolize how cool and talented Rob Thomas is, memorize ALL the lyrics by my heart and soul. Love your song! MB2!

Quoted from Rob, " I want...It's been 16 years since our first records, and I still captured on the radio, and heard "3AM". which is something from our first records. I want....this song (the new song), in the 16 years from now, I want this song to be stand up to that, too. I want, you know, to be heard in classic rock radio.

Yesss....Now 12 years has passed. They are back! MB2, please do world tour and come to Singapore. :-D


-Deb-









No comments: