Sunday 30 September 2012

Sept- Update

I've been down with cough for about a week. Seems like the whole entire office infected with cough viruses and we are competing who can cough the loudest, longest, and bestest. Silly colleagues of mine. Well I can say, I am quite fortunate that I only having a night-cough. But still its pretty annoying, coz I always wake up in the middle of the night, coughing 2-3 times, took cough syrup and water, apply medicated oil, then continue to sleep again. Not a big matters coz I still can continue my sweet dream, but I feel like I'll be the most productive person if I could just sleep throughout the night.

So why do I took so long to recover from coughing? Okay, I can avoid chocolate, cold water, potato chips, popcorns, all the junk food thingy, which can worsen the cough...but I really extremely pretty cannot unable to tahan to avoid myself from eating chilies. Seriously. I have to had like a full spoon of chilies to eat my rice, to eat my noodle, to eat everything. So now I've repented myself and hope in the next few days I won't eat chilies anymore....at least until my cough subside. Please chilies...stay away from me right now....

Okay, enough for the coughing.




Another update is.....I HAVE PASSED MY JLPT N4!!!!

Meaning my goals for this year is achieved. Good job, Deb! :-D Here is the pics must show-off a bit nor, hahaha...well, vocab i got B, Grammar A, Reading B....quite disappointment but I still feel contented as long as I can pass this exam. Meaning, next year goal is N3 :-(

FYI, Last year 2011, My JLPT N5 results, are all A....






Okay, the last update is....in order to celebrate this....I've bought myself a MACBOOK PRO!!!


No lah joking. There is a story behind it. It was happened on July, when my faithful Toshiba laptop angry with me, decided to give up on me... She has been serving me for a good 5 years so it's kind of expected that she bored of me. LOL

When I was about to blog in one fine evening, it just didn't want to turn on, keep on restarting by itself and the screen was totally blank. Panic. Next day, I brought it to Sim Lim square and get it repaired for few hundred bucks (which now I regretted coz I strongly believed that the shop cheated me. But it's okay in my heart if this is the way they do their business, it won't last for long for sure. There will be a retribution which I may not be witnessing by myself, but I believe God will do his job. Seriously)  So after got it repaired. I happily brought back my Toshiba lappie and use it again. 

On August, it happened again. it didn't want to turn on. But this time round I won't bring it to the repaired shop and decided to buy new laptop. I had a few brands to consider such as Mac, Toshiba (again) , and HP. 

I believe it is by God's grace (not by coincidence) that my company is bringing Apple product and offering the staff purchase which only open for a week. Meaning all the Macbook, iPad, iPod, and etc will be offered to the staff at discounted price. In fact, I save few hundred bucks and for the first time I feel blessed working in this company. Yeah, after my three suffering years here.

So I ordered a Macbook Pro 13 inch, which specs: 2,9 GHz Dual Core Intel Core i7, 750 GB ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm, 2X4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM. Please refer to its website for any reference. But you know what, what a joke, this old Toshiba lappie decided to reconcile with me again. Itchy heart I tried to ON the lappie ( on the day after I made a staff purchase order) . And it worked perfectly fine. I just don't understand. It's kind of fate that in the end of the day, I had to purchase Macbook. I even told to Mel, should I cancel my purchase or buy it and resell it again? But end up, I will donate my old Toshiba to my sis in Jakarta and using Macbook from now, hehehe.....Na, if you're reading this, this old Toshiba for your x'mas present :-D 








Last week, I collected my Macbook Pro at Funan. This week been busy installing the screen protector, or whatever protector/ casing which can protect my lovely Macbook. I am still learning how to use Mac O/S right now. In fact, it took me an hour to write this post on my new Macbook :-D
So now in the day I'm using WIN 7 at my office. At night, I'm using MAC. Hope we can get along well.

Ps: I'm still considering to purchase Office 2011 for MAC or waiting WIN 8 launch in Oct? Confuse confuse.....



Okay, that's all. Thanks for reading.




-Deb-










No comments: