Wednesday 20 March 2013

My New Camera- Olympus Pen Lite/ EPL-3

Say hello to my new camera! 

Olympus Pen EPL-3! 

Yo!

Ok, fine, the latest series is EPL-5, which extremely pricey $1k plus.
I am not that cool guy who owns every cool gadgets all the time. 
In fact, I am a poor guy, my last camera was actually from my ex, which was back in the dino-age !? Then lazy to bring camera, I use my phone to take pics.


But since I'm going to Japan this coming April to catch Sakura, there is no way for me for not buying camera, to capture my holiday, sakura, sushi, and all the stuff related to Japan. 


I swear to myself, at first I have done my research and decided to buy this baby. Sony DSC-WX100 pink colour. Nah the pics.





Then end up buying this, 
OMG it's even bulkier and heavier.





But I fall in love quickly with this coz it's semi-pro DSLR camera, with feature the world's fastest auto-focus, 12.3 mp, interactive tilted 3 inch LCD screen, and interchangeable lens as a bonus some more!
Lookie here, Isn't it pretty!? Then for the camera strap I buy brown colour with pink polkadot. Reason being is to avoid dirty but still contain my fave pink colour :-D
Soooo with this baby, I promise I'll take more picture (and upload ) as well! 
Yo!








 





-Deb-



No comments: