Tuesday 5 March 2013

Santana Live Concert in Singapore

Santana live concert in Singapore!

Ok frankly speaking, I'm not really a fan of Carlos Santana, I only knew fews songs of him ( Maria Maria, Smooth, Game of love, and Europa) and because there is one song, "Smooth", which is collaborated with my fave Rob Thomas...then I'd get to expose to him, hahaha....

Despite of little knowledge about Santana, I still find myself enjoying his live music, very happening and crazy ambience and I can't help it but to let loose and dance along with the music. Oh well, the audience feel the same way too! Lots of people go down and dance! Superb! His music make people dance. We had a lot of fun! 

There are two drum solo performance, one of them is performed by his wife/fiancee, Cindy Blackman. Which I just realised now after googling about it. The drum solo was superb, too. There are times I amazed on how human can bang a drum just like her. It's an art, man. not just drumming. Before picture time, special thanks to Yanting, who *sponsor* the tickets yo. 

Now let's the picture do the talking!











-Deb-

No comments: