Friday 18 October 2013

Avene Thermal Spring Water- Holy Grail!

This is scheduled post, by the time it published, I'll be in Bandung, to attend Joseph's wedding.

Ok, here we go, this post is about my finding to my Holy Grail water! Holy Cow!

Thanks to Nita, who recommend me to try this product, Avene Thermal Spring Water.

This is initally a face spray water, to reduce redness, soothe, and cool down the skin. How I wish I could discover this during my first week of the Obagi+Accutane treatment so I wouldn't be so embarrassed myself with my reddish skin. But it's never be too late, yo!

I really love how instant this water works, my face immediately calm down after I sprayed it and then, the nicest thing about this, it has no scent, pure thermal water, 100% natural, and non-irritant to the most sensitive skin.

So what I did, *thanks to Nita again*, spray it into my face, wait few second, and then dab dab dab the excess water. Result, soothe and calm my face at instant!

Maximise it to the next level, I use this for toner (for morning routine) as well. At least it's effortlessly soothe my skin before harsh Obagi application. I'm not sure about retail price but I bought it $19.90 for 3 mini-travel sized bottles. Can be purchased at local drugstore.




-Deb-

No comments: